I'm on Wattpad! Check out my stories there!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Network is Here!

Well, my friends, my project of 3 years has finally come to its culminating end: The Network has been published and is available everywhere! (Most stores will likely have to order it in, or just go to Amazon and order it)

What a fun ride. The Network was a book I was excited about throughout the entire process. I loved the creation, the twists and turns the story brought me. I even loved the editing! If you want a quick look, just click here. If you buy your copy from Amazon, you'll get a free Kindle version, too! Yay for freebies!

Yesterday I was privileged to meet Brandon Sanderson at a book signing in Salt Lake City. He signed my new copy of Steelheart. He spoke for about 40 minutes, which was awesome. He read a few excerpts from 2 upcoming books - the sequel to The Way of Kings, as well as the sequel to The Alloy of Law. Both were awesome.

I'm 7 chapters into Steelheart, and I must say, it is really good! Sanderson sold the movie rights to the book, and I sure hope someone picks it up and makes a film out of it!

In any case, you need to get yourself a copy of this book! You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment