I'm on Wattpad! Check out my stories there!

Friday, October 11, 2024

New Book Release Incoming!

It's been several years since I've had a book release! I'm excited to announce my latest Shifter Academy book is releasing on Tuesday, November 5th!

Only Human continues the adventures of vampire Leif Villers three years after the events of the Reclaim Trilogy. This book is listed as Book 2 in the Shifting Paths subseries, following up Mirāju.

Did you know Leif's overall story arc is told over the span of 11 books? Only Human can certainly be read as a standalone, but if you want the full experience, here's my suggested reading guide:
  1. The Frost Boarding House Trilogy (written by Joanna Reeder)
  2. Outcast
  3. The Siren Prophecy Trilogy (cowritten with Shifter Academy authors)
  4. The Reclaim Trilogy (cowritten with Joanna Reeder)
  5. Only Human

And here's the cover for Only Human, designed by Angel Leya!



No comments:

Post a Comment