I'm on Wattpad! Check out my stories there!

Monday, March 2, 2020

Time for an update!

I swear, time goes faster the older I get. March is here, leaving January and February behind like a pair of old, worn out sneakers.

A lot has happened over the past few months. I released The 9 Tails of Ren Suzuki the first week of January, and the feedback I've received on it has been overwhelmingly great. I have amazing alpha and beta readers who helped me make sure it was ready to go. One of the greatest things to come from writing that fun book was that it opened the doors for a full-fledged novel to be written based around Ren Suzuki. During December and January, I took on that task, and now I've got another novel written and ready to release! While I haven't officially announced it, I'll spill the title here. It's called Mirāju, and it takes the funny character Ren Suzuki into a very serious and dangerous journey. It was also my first attempt at writing a mystery novel, which was a total blast. Mirāju will release on May 5th! If you want to take the liberty to look it up on Amazon... it's already there, sitting pretty.

If you're reading this, you might be curious as to what I've been working on since completing the final draft of Mirāju. It's actually a collaborative trilogy I'm working on with Joanna Reeder, and the good news is we've already finished the first book! We're in the middle of book 2 now, and things are going just swimmingly. While I'm not at liberty to reveal too much about this trilogy, I'm excited to let you know that the first book will release in September, while books 2 and 3 will release in October and November, respectively.

If you total that all up, that's five books being published this year with my name on them! It's the most I've ever released in one year, and I hope fans will enjoy the hard work I've put into these creations!

I am also excited to return to my Shadow Wielder series, as it has been nearly 2 years since I've been able to work in that universe. If all goes as planned, all 5 books in the Shadow Wielder series should release in 2021!

I hope this update wets the whistle a little bit and lets you know what I've been up to for the past few months. :) Pick up a good book (one of mine, preferably) and get lost in amazing stories that will make your mind think!

-Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment